Barcelona is one of the most sought-after academic destinations in the world. One of HTSI’s main objectives is to strengthen our international component, to help students develop academic and job skills, and to promote mobility and work in complex cultural contexts.

This is reflected in our network of collaborating universities and our use of English as a teaching language, as well as our many collaborations with international businesses.


Regular Studies

Cada año, acogemos estudiantes universitarios para completar su formación en turismo, dirección hotelera y gestión de eventos. Facultad de Turismo y Dirección Hotelera Sant Ignasi, en BarcelonaIf you are an international student, you can complete your bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or specialization courses at HTSI. You will find additional information below.     Masters     Bachelor Degree and Double Degree  

International Mobility

Students from any of our partner universities are eligible to study at HTSI through an exchange program. The application and selection process for the exchange program is realized entirely by students’ universities of origin, so future students must request an exchange through their university’s international office.

Each semester, HTSI welcomes international exchange students from our partner universities around the world. Their presence on campus and their contribution to our academic and social life help to promote the internationalization of our school.

 Who is it for?

Depending on your country of origin or whether you come from one of our collaborating universities, you may take part in one mobility program or another. If HTSI does not have an agreement with your university of origin, you can always study here as a visiting student (Free Movers).

Exchange Students

Exchange students must be nominated by their universities of origin in order to study at HTSI for one or two semesters. Once the collaborating university confirms the nomination of the selected student, we directly contact the student to help them with their arrival in Barcelona and with other matters.

There are two types of mobility for exchange students:

  • ERASMUS+ Mobility: if your university has an ERASMUS agreement with HTSI, you can take part in a university exchange program. Ramon Llull University holds an Erasmus Charter for higher education. Our Erasmus+ code E BARCELO 16 is available in the Ramon Llull University Erasmus Policy Statement

  • Study Abroad Mobility: if your university has a bilateral agreement with HTSI, you can take part in a university exchange program.

With these agreements, the universities involved guarantee recognition of the studies completed at the destination university. Exchanges last for one or two semesters and do not permit students to obtain their official title or complete their studies at the destination university.

Check the list of our partner universities here, as well as our academic calendar.

Admission and Additional Information

Any student who would like to take part in an academic stay at HTSI must be previously selected by their university of origin. Therefore, they must contact their university’s international office in order to obtain the necessary information and requirements for the exchange program.

Once selected by your university, you must follow HTSI’s application process, described in the “Selection process” section of the Practical Guide. This guide provides additional information regarding the legal proceedings for foreign citizens, medical insurance, housing, academic proceedings, calendar, additional information about Barcelona, frequently asked questions, etc.

For further information on admission as an exchange student or Free-Mover, please contact Laura Abelenda (

For further information on admission to the Bachelor’s Program, please contact Cristina González (

For further information on admission to the Master’s Program, please contact Karen Molina (


The Free-Mover Program allows bachelor’s students to pursue official bachelor’s studies at the School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi–Ramon Llull University for one semester (a maximum of 30 ECTS per semester) or one academic year (a maximum of 60 ECTS credits).

Free-Mover candidates are required to have completed one year of university studies at their university of origin. Foreign students must comply with current Spanish legislation regarding visas, insurance and other legal requirements. Students in the Free-Mover Program are also subject to School regulations.

Students taking part in the program do not need to request the transfer of their academic record from their university, as HTSI will not emit any sort of degree at the end of their stay. Rather, we will present students with an academic transcript with courses completed and the scores obtained.

If the students would like studies completed at HTSI to be validated or credits to be recognized and included in their record, they must reach an agreement with their university of origin.

Request information

If you want to request information you can fill this form. One of our advisors will contact you in order to solve your doubts and offer you all the information that you need.

Full name*





I authorize you to send me commercial information regarding our courses, seminars and other activities by email.
I have read and accept the data protection policy